Quality assurance of open educational resources
Are you working on open educational resources? Make sure that the learning materials are good quality and that they meet the right criteria. Creating a quality model can help in assessing learning materials. This roadmap will guide you through the different steps to create, implement and maintain a quality model for open educational resources.
About this roadmap
Contributors to this roadmap.
Best practices & experts
- Danny Plass, Project Lead HBO-i and Lecturer Software Engineering, Saxion
- Linda Le Grand, Community Manager Wikiwijs, Kennisnet
- Marloes van den Broek, Project Group "boegbeeldproject" HBO-verpleegkunde (nursing) and Lecturer Nursing, Fontys Hogeschool
- Michiel de Jong, Open Education Expert, TU Delft
- Robert Schuwer, Lector Open Educational Resources, Fontys Hogescholen
- Marjolein van Trigt, Copywriter
- Kirsten Veelo, SURF, email@example.com
- Mariëlle Schipper, SURF, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lieke Rensink, SURF, email@example.com
This work is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
More roadmaps and information on open educational resources can be found at: