Would you like to speed up the adoption of open educational resources (OER) within your institution? Do you want to help lecturers start with OER? Using this roadmap, you will set up an online workshop which will be your platform to inspire lecturers. The workshop is also for the support specialists: what can they do to lower barriers?
About this roadmap
This roadmap has been produced in collaboration with HAN University of Applied Sciences, the University of Groningen and the 'Towards digital (open) educational resources' zone of the Acceleration Plan for Educational Innovation with IT.
This roadmap has been developed in partnership with the 'Towards digital (open) educational materials' zone of the Acceleration Plan for Educational Innovation with IT.
- Jan Michielsen, Editor
- Lieke Rensink, Project Manager OER
- Michel Jansen, Project Manager
HAN University of Applied Sciences
- Ingrid Busser, Data librarian
- Irma van Houts, Senior Information Specialist
- Marijn Post, Learning and IT Policy Officer
University of Groningen
- Frederiek van Rij, Teacher Educator and Education Specialist
- Myroslava (Mira) Zhuk, Academic Information Specialist
- Raquel Raj, Education Specialist
This work is licenced under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
More roadmaps and information on open educational resources can be found at: