Advanced course SURF Research Cloud
Are you interested in improving your skills in cloud computing to take the most out of the services? Join this free Research Cloud training to learn about advanced possibilities with SURF Research Cloud. This is a follow-up of the Introduction to SURF Research Cloud training.
This training we will go over the following topics:
- Managing your project: learn how to distribute rights, permissions and manage the costs among the participants of your collaboration
- Connecting Research Drive to your workspaces
- Creating custom configurations with scripts in Ansible, Powershell or Docker for your virtual machines
This is a follow-up of the Introduction to SURF Research Cloud training.
Research Engineers, PhD Students, Professors.
The language of instruction is English.
- Experience in running Linux commands is recommended
- Experience in version control (git)
The training will be hosted at SURF's office in Amsterdam.
Science Park 140
1098 XG Amsterdam