Microsoft webinars 6 April | part MIIP
Would you like to be up to date with the latest developments within the Microsoft Inspiration and Innovation Programme in just one day?
- 06 Apr 2023
TimeDifferent times, see description for each webinar
Several experts from Microsoft and SURF will take you through the topics of Power BI, Microsoft Viva and the roadmap for 2023 in three different webinars on 6 April. Sign up for one or more sessions.
Webinar | Accelerate your time to insights with Power BI
- Date and time: 6 April | 10.00-11.00 hours
- Speaker: Francesco Fava (Microsoft)
- Language: English
- What will be discussed? During this webinar, Francesco will introduce you to Power BI. How do you analyse data and how do you turn this data into insights you can use?
- cleaning, transforming, manipulating data
- data modelling
- data consumption and visualisation
- real-life examples
- next steps and Q&A
- For whom: anyone interested in Microsoft Power BI.
Webinar | Microsoft Viva as a way for efficient collaboration within the educational institution
- Date and time: 6 April | 13.00-14.00 hours
- Speakers: Maud Pols and Patrick Deusing (Microsoft)
- Language: Dutch
- What will be discussed? Obviously, your institution wants to work (together) as efficiently and effectively as possible. In this webinar, you will hear from two Microsoft experts on how to save time. They will zoom in on a number of areas: communication, finding information/expertise, data-driven working and so-called 'lifelong learning' using the Viva plarform. The focus here is on the 'Connection, Purpose, Insight and Growth' components. You will also hear new announcements and Maud and Patrick will show you the roadmap in the field of student communication.
- For whom? This webinar is particularly interesting for people working in HR and IT departments.
Webinar | Microsoft 365 Roadmap 2023
- Date and time: 6 April | 15:00-16:00
- Speakers: Maud Pols (Microsoft) and Kevin Ambtman (SURF)
- Language: Dutch
- What will be discussed? Are you curious about the latest updates and improvements to the M365 platform and how these changes can help your institution streamline operations and increase productivity? Experts from Microsoft and SURF will take you through the roadmap for 2023.
- For whom? This webinar is of particular interest to M365 product owners, Adaption specialists and education innovators.
These webinars are organised by SURF and Microsoft and are part of SURF's collaboration with Microsoft aimed at inspiration and innovation.