Webinar SURFcumulus - Governance
Are you looking for the best approach and tools to manage your cloud resources or ensure regulatory and policy compliance? During this webinar, get up to speed on the insights and experiences of cloud security professionals.
Getting started with governance in the cloud
During this cloud governance webinar, you will hear all about managing cloud resources and ensuring regulatory and policy compliance. Our expert cloud security professionals share their insights and experience on:
- The challenges and benefits of governance in the cloud.
- The essential elements of a cloud governance framework
- The latest trends and technologies in cloud governance
- Case studies and success stories from top organisations
This webinar is for it professionals, a policy and director or cloud enthusiasts who want to know more about managing cloud resources, ensuring regulatory and policy compliance or securing information.
Shortly before the start of the online event, you will receive by e-mail the video link and a reminder with other practical and technical information.
There are several cloud governance frameworks. The Open Group, known for its Enterprise Architecture Framework TOGAF, is developing such a cloud governance framework. In this webinar, you will hear about the different concepts within this framework.
Registration and cancellation
- Only organisations participating in SURF can attend this meeting.
- Registration is not optional; please read the cancellation policy for SURF meetings.