Using other people's open educational resources, you can enhance your own teaching; it offers substantive and didactic inspiration and it saves you time. Open educational resources which can be freely used in other people's teaching are known as Open Educational Resources (OER). Discover how you can use OER to improve your teaching.
Flyer 5 scenarios how to reuse open educational resources
- Classic way of developing education
- Informal sharing of open educational resources
- Formal use of open educational resources
- Formally share your own open educational resources
- Collaboration in the professional community
With thanks to:
- Marja Versantvoort, boegbeeldproject hbo Verpleegkunde
- Paul Gobée, Project AnatomyTOOL van Stimuleringsregeling Open en online onderwijs
This page is also available in the Dutch language.