This is what you need to know about blended learning
During the blended training program you will follow education in a combination of online self-study with official e-learning from Microsoft (about 30 hours) and workshops on location. You will receive a certificate of participation and after that you have the opportunity to sign up for a Microsoft exam. We will share the full offer quickly!
The self-study phase takes about 4 weeks. Consider an average of 6 to 8 hours of self-study per week. In addition to the training you register for, you can also follow the Azure Fundamentals training (AZ-900) if you have insufficient prior knowledge. You will receive a skills support package:
- Text, videos and exercises in a number of modules (about 5 modules per exam).
- 6-month online mentoring.
- Access to weekly online sessions to ask questions about the material and learn from the questions of other participants.
- An official Microsoft Certificate of Completion (for one training module).
- An official Microsoft Measure Up practice exam (if available).
We know from experience that reading the materials and watching the videos takes time, often more time than participants anticipate. Plan this time well in advance. These courses normally have a value of about 2000 euro, but we offer them for free now. We assume that you will get and take time and space to fully commit.
After the self-study phase you will participate in a classroom workshop. An expert trainer from Computrain will take care of this and will also be your tutor during the self-study period.