Roadmap: build a professional community around open education resources
If you create, share and reuse open educational resources, it is absolutely essential to collaborate with other lecturers. Collaboration becomes easier in an active professional community. Use this roadmap to help you build a community around open educational resources.
About this roadmap
Contributors to this roadmap.
This roadmap was produced with the cooperation of:
- Marijn Post, Policy Officer, HAN University of Applied Sciences
- Marjolein van Trigt, Writer, marjoleinvantrigt.nl
- Marjon Baas, IT & Education Consultant, Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- Michel Jansen, Project Leader, SURF
- Lieke Rensink, Project Leader, SURF
- Kees van Gestel, Professor of Ecotoxicology of Soil Ecosystems, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Tijn Borghuis, Managing Director 4TU.Ethics, TU Eindhoven
- Dorine Koopman, Community Manager for SAMEN hbo-verpleegkunde (nursing), Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- Theo van den Bogaart, teacher trainer in mathematics, Utrecht University of Applied Sciences
Professional communities, experts have their say
- Karel Kreijns, Professor of Technology-Enhanced Collaborative Learning, Open University of the Netherlands
- Peter Sloep, Emeritus Professor of Technology-Enhanced Learning, Open University of the Netherlands
This work is licenced under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
More roadmaps and information on open educational resources can be found at: