With SURFcumulus, you can choose between 2 service levels: SURFcumulus and SURFcumulus light. Read below what each service level has to offer and what the differences are between the service levels.
SURFcumulus is available in 2 different Service Levels: SURFcumulus and SURFcumulus Light.
|Number of providers||all||all|
|Procurement, contract management, audits||-||√|
|SVP (Service Virtualisation Platform)||-||√|
|SDM support (hours per year)||-||√|
|Member of working group||-||√|
|Member of steering group||-||√|
|Use of cloud management portal||-||√|
|SPOC and 24/7 helpdesk||-||√|
|Training (Azure en AWS)||only when space is available||√|
In the case of SURFcumulus, all the facets shown in the diagram are included.
With SURFcumulus Light:
- Choose from the cloud suppliers that we have legitimately tendered;
- SURF continues to provide strategic contract management and periodic audits of data classification;
- Guides you in concluding the contracts with the cloud suppliers;
- You then agree onboarding directly with these suppliers;
- Contact them yourself in the event of incidents;
- You can register for further education and training courses when there is room left;
- You can make use of specific SURFcumulus workshops at an operational and tactical level for a fee.
You do not pay a subscription fee for SURFcumulus Light. You only have access to the public cloud providers of the SURFcumulus offering and cannot use any service components other than those described above.
Read more about the different service levels in the Dienstbeschrijving SURFcumulus (Dutch).