SURFdrive for users
SURFdrive is a personal cloud storage service for Dutch education and research with which you can easily store, synchronise, and share files. You can do this in the safe and reliable SURF communitycloud.
500 GB storage
Each user is provided with 500 GB of storage space. Offline sync allows you to access your files from anywhere at any time. It is also possible to give guest users access to files. The data is sent encrypted over the networks.
Ask your institutional helpdesk for access to SURFdrive
Institutions in the education and research sector purchase the SURFdrive service and manage user access themselves. Do you also want access to SURFdrive? If so, please contact your institution helpdesk.
Has your institution given you access? Now you can easily log in to SURFdrive via SURFconext. Now you get access to your data with your own settings account. SURFdrive is accessible from all common computers, tablets and smartphones based on Windows, Linux, OS X, iOS and Android.
SURFdrive at a glance
- offline synchronization; you always have your files at your fingertips
- easy and secure file sharing within education and research
- document sharing with guest users
- real-time insight into changes made to documents by others
- optimization for use with smartphone and/or tablet
- backup & recovery of 30 days
- availability of 99.5%