Store, synchronise and share your documents easily with SURFdrive. SURFdrive is a personal cloudservice for the Dutch education and research. Your documents are kept safe and sound in our communitycloud.
SURFdrive for users
SURFdrive is a personal cloud storage service for Dutch education and research with which you can easily store, synchronise, and share files. You can do this in the safe and reliable SURF communitycloud.
500 GB storage
Each user is provided with 500 GB of storage space. Offline sync allows you to access your files from anywhere at any time. It is also possible to give guest users access to files. The data is sent encrypted over the networks.
Access to SURFdrive
Institutions in the education and research sector purchase the SURFdrive service and manage user access. If your institution grants you access, you can then easily log in to SURFdrive via SURFconext. This means that you can access your data using your own institutional account. SURFdrive can be accessed from all common computers, tablets and smartphones based on Windows, Linux, OS X, iOS and Android.
Among other things, SURFdrive offers:
- offline synchronization, so you always have your files at your fingertips
- easy and secure file sharing within education and research
- share documents with guest users
- real-time insight into changes made to documents by others
- optimization for use with smartphone and/or tablet
- backup & recovery of 30 days
- availability of 99.5%