SURFconext: global access with 1 set of credentials
Let your users log in with 1 username and password to all cloud services your institution uses. Both for services that everyone uses and for services for small specialist teams. Secure, easy and privacy friendly.
1 interface for all your cloud services
Find out what SURFconext can do for you as an institution, for your users and for service providers.
SURFconext is open source and in full development. We offer information in various forms, such as webinars, blogs, and a Wiki. Or subscribe to the SURFconext newsletter for more news and updates.
Do you have a question or need help?
Do you have a question about contracts, procedures, or the possibilities offered by SURFconext? Or do you need help connecting?
1000 cloud services
There are already 1000 service providers connected. Do you want to know which ones are connected or do you want to connect your own services?
Find out what useful and innovative purposes your fellow institutions use SURFconext for.
SURFconext is open source and is in full development. Subscribe to the SURFconext newsletter (in Dutch) and stay informed of news and new releases.
Advantages for your users
- Simple, secure access to cloud services with the institution's account (single sign-on)
- Protection of privacy in the sense that the minimum amount of personal data is disclosed to the service provider
- It is always clear with which services the user's data is being shared
- Access to services from the international education and research community
Advantages for you as an institution
- Secure, controlled use of cloud solutions for your users
- Easy to grant access to your own services to users from other institutions
- New innovations – both for and by institutions – on an ongoing basis
- Clear details of agreements with service providers
Advantages for service providers
- Easy access to the international education and research sector
- Confidence that the user accounts are genuine (user is who they say they are)
- User authentication is outsourced: provider no longer has to store passwords or provide related support to end users
- Support and expertise from SURFnet
- Do you want to connect directly? Go to the SURFconext wiki for more info