Directions to SURFsara
SURFsara is located at the Amsterdam Science Park. You can reach the office by public transport or car. View the directions and information about parking.
Visiting address SURFsara
Science Park 140 (SURF Science Park building)
1098 XG Amsterdam
Download the Amsterdam Science Park map (PDF).
- From Amsterdam Central station to Amsterdam Science Park station (8 min.) or
- From Amsterdam Muiderpoort station to Amsterdam Science Park station or bus 40
- From Amsterdam Amstel station, bus 40 or 240
- Amsterdam Amstel station, bus 40 or 240
- Bus 40 from both Amsterdam Muiderpoort station and Amsterdam Amstel station
- Peak hour bus ('spitsbus') 240 only from Amsterdam Amstel station
- From Amsterdam Central station take tram 9 in the direction of Diemen
- Change at tram stop Kruislaan for bus 40
Cars, buses, trucks and by taxi
Using a navigation system? The new street name "Science Park" is not yet implemented in some systems. You can use instead "Kruislaan 419" (the old address of Science Park 140) or "Kruislaan 415" (the old address of the datacenter).
Take the ring road Amsterdam (A10). Exit "Watergraafsmeer/S113". Follow the signs "Science Park". On Middenweg at Kruislaan turn right. After the train tunnel the name of this road is Science Park. Follow the signs.
Trucks/buses higher than 3,35 m
Take the ring road Amsterdam (A10) Exit "Zeeburg/S114". Follow Zuiderzeeweg, Flevoweg, Insulindeweg, Molukkenstraat, Carolina MacGillavrylaan.
There are taxi stops near the railway stations, or you can order one by telephone +31-206777777. From Amsterdam Central Station, it takes about 15 minutes to get to Science Park Amsterdam by taxi.
Amsterdam Science Park has introduced a policy of overall paid parking.
- Visitors and suppliers of goods are required to take a ticket upon entering the car park. This ticket is valid during 1 hour. This means that entry and exit are free for a stay of up to 1 hour.
- Visitors can receive an exit card and can raise the barrier by presenting the card at the exit terminal. Exit cards are available at the reception desk.
- Suppliers are permitted a stay of up to 1 hour free of charge.
Parking charges for third parties: € 2.40 per hour. Payment is charged per 5 minutes. (This is the fee charged by Watergraafsmeer local authority.) Maximum charge for one day is € 17.20.