Ticket for SURF Education Days 2020
Will you be there too? Buy your ticket now for the online edition of the SURF Educational Days on 7 and 8 december. Start your journey with plenty of opportunities for knowledge sharing, inspiration and networking.
Watch 4 tracks in 2 afternoons. These tracks revolve around digitization now and in the future and how we can collaborate and take responsibility. The platform reply.live will give you a unique event experience.
OWD20 in a nutshell
- When: December 7 and 8 from 12.30 to 16.00 hours
- Where: online
- For whom: directors, ICT&O employees, IT managers, program managers for educational innovation, educational managers, secondary vocational education (mbo), higher professional education (hbo) and university students.
- OWD tickets:
Rates for members:
150 euro - until 9 october
175 euro - 10 october to 2 november
200 euro - 3 till 9 november
Rate for non-members:
250 euro - until 9 november
5 reasons why you should not miss the SURF Education Days
- THE source of inspiration for educational innovation with ICT in the Netherlands.
- Accessible for everyone working in middle and higher education in the Netherlands.
- State-of-the-art platform for online collaboration.
- 2 days full of ideas, examples and speakers.
- From the moment of enrollment plenty of opportunities for knowledge sharing, inspiration and networking, until far beyond.
Stay informed via LinkedIn
In the upcoming weeks you can find interesting information about the event on LinkedIn. Sign up to meet colleagues, receive sneak peaks and talk in the run up to 10 & 11 november 2020.
SURF Education Days 2019
More than 1000 visitors followed a solid program with tantalizing keynotes that brought you into the world of educational innovation.
SURF Education Awards 2019
Henk Hagoort, Bert-Jan Klaren, Silvester Draaijer, Marina Brinkman and Fake Zijl win the SURF Education Awards of 2019.