More information on Hybrid Education
There is a lot of information available for organizing and facilitating hybrid education. Join one of the SIGs or read more at the resources below.
Download the full publication
Special interest groups
Join one of the special interest groups that are working on this topic:
Read more at surf.nl/learning-spaces
- Good hybrid education: Tips & Tricks: On 12 March 2021, the Vraagbaak Online Onderwijs organised the webinar "Good hybrid education: tips & tricks". Watch the webinar and read the most important tips that were discussed there.
- Highlights webinar 'The rapid rise of the hybrid virtual classroom: On 30 October 2020, the webinar 'The rapid rise of the hybrid virtual classroom' took place in which 3 teachers showed how they teach in a hybrid classroom and what tips they have for others. Watch the webinar and read the highlights.
- Useful tips for hybrid education: Irene van der Spoel of the HU wrote an article with useful tips for hybrid education, such as preparing for different scenarios, focusing on interaction, and including asynchronous work forms in your lesson.
- Useful do's and don'ts for synchronous hybrid education: Marijn Post and Huib Langenberg of the HAN University of Applied Sciences have written useful do's and don'ts for their instructors regarding synchronous hybrid education, for example, preparation and group size.
- Simultaneous education: For vocational education, there is an interesting blog about simultaneous education.
- Interacting with students: In April 2020, there was a webinar about interaction with students in online education. Read the report on how teachers encourage interaction with students.
- Interactive spaces: Saxion wrote an article about their experiences with interactive spaces
- Hybrid learning theatre: The UvA described their experiences with hybrid learning theatre in an article (pdf) and a blog post.
- Campus De Vest invests in hybrid classrooms of the future: In this news item you can find a good example of the hybrid classrooms on campus De Vest of Thomas More (B).
About this theme site
This theme site has been compiled with the greatest care. Do you see errors, do you miss things or do you have tips to improve the website? Please contact Michel Jansen at email@example.com.
Marij Veugelers (Veugelers Consultancy)
Michel Jansen (SURF)
With the cooperation of
Frank Gombault (Inholland)
Niels Mous (SURF)
Jan Michielsen (SURF)
Ben Peters (De Hondsdagen)